Some businesses may have been idle for a while, but it sounds like things have been characteristically busy at Dell Technologies since the dawn of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this edition of the podcast, we’re joined by Andre Valiquette, channel chief at Dell Canada, and Darren Fedorowicz, vice president of channel sales for Dell Financial Services, to discuss how the vendor is helping its partners react to the rapid change to business brought on by the pandemic.
- how the pandemic has changed how Dell does business;
- why it’s putting the focus on training as partners’ field resources are less able to get out into the field temporarily;
- its program that gives partners access to some of their MDF allotment upfront in a bid to help them change up their marketing mix;
- the financing programs Dell has put in place, ranging from extended terms to interest-free financing with first payments deferred;
- the cash crunch that company’s partners and their customers are dealing with amid lockdowns; and
- how the company is building around the ideas of simplicity and predictability with its partners going forward.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.