Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace Welcomes TeamViewer Remote Connectivity and Collaboration Solutions
Global Cloud Distribution Agreement Aims to Make Remote Workforce Solutions More Broadly Available
Toronto, ON – Sep. 8, 2020 – Ingram Micro Canada announced that TeamViewer, a leading global provider of secure remote connectivity solutions, is now available for channel partners in Canada on Ingram Micro’s Canada Cloud Marketplace. Ingram Micro and TeamViewer inked a global distribution agreement in April 2020, which has been rolled out to 19 countries, including Canada.
The agreement supports the ongoing work from home trend necessitated by the global pandemic and makes TeamViewer’s portfolio of remote work solutions more accessible to Ingram Micro’s partners and their customers.
Now available in the Ingram Micro Canada Cloud Marketplace:
- Enable your employees to work from home – as if they are working at their desks with the full power of their office computers and LAN speeds with Remote Access
- Make team collaboration and meeting a breeze with TeamViewer Blizz video conferencing and collaboration platform
- Allow your support teams to support your remote workforce effectively with their extremely secure TeamViewer Support Tools
- Monitor, Patch, and Protect all the remote workers and their devices with TeamViewer Remote Monitoring and Management tools
“We have been adapting rapidly to the changing environment created by the global pandemic,” says Greg Onoprijenko, Cloud director at Ingram Micro Canada. “Our partners need the best solutions to make adjustments to the new norm, and we are pleased to offer them a wide range of products and solutions, such as those from TeamViewer’s suite of remote connectivity solutions.”
“COVID-19 has fueled a large-scale adoption of remote work – which had already gained momentum in recent years with many companies as a new model of work that can bring together teams that are often separated by hundreds or even thousands of miles,” says Finn Faldi, president of TeamViewer Americas. “Our agreement with a world-class partner such as Ingram Micro broadens the reach of TeamViewer technologies across geographies and markets, helping teams, employees, and their customers stay productive during today’s crisis, but also in better days to come.”
To learn more about TeamViewer workplace digitalization solutions and how your organization can safeguard employees and customers without losing productivity, visit Ingram Micro Cloud Canada Marketplace.
Ingram Micro helps businesses realize the promise of technology. It delivers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Deep expertise in technology solutions, mobility, cloud, and supply chain solutions enables its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Unrivalled agility, deep market insights and the trust and dependability that come from decades of proven relationships, set Ingram Micro apart and ahead. Discover how Ingram Micro can help you realize the promise of technology.
The company supports global operations through an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and the Asia Pacific:
- 50 Billion USD in revenue
- Shipping 550+ units/year
- Delivering IT asset disposition services to 20 of the Fortune 100
- 198 Logistics and service centers worldwide
- Sales in 160 countries
- Operations in 64 countries with 33K+ associates covering 6 continents
- Representing over 1,700 Vendors
- Serving more than 200K customers
- The only global broad-based IT distributor with significant Asia Pacific presence
To learn more about our products and solutions click here now.