Fortinet has long offered its FortiVet program in the United States, offering training to help military veterans transfer to a post-service life in cybersecurity. But in recent years, it’s been quietly building up the program in Canada.
Now, with former Canadian Forces Lieutenant Colonel Steve Nolan in place to guide the growth of the program here in Canada as national veteran program lead, the company’s ready to get louder about FortiVet in Canada.
In this edition of the podcast, Rob Rashotte, Fortinet’s Ottawa-based vice president of global training, shares details on how FortiVet works and where it’s going.
- the history of FortiVet as a training program;
- the launch and ramping of FortiVet in Canada;
- the plan to continue to grow the program here;
- how Fortinet connects program graduates with its channel partners; and
- how FortiVet fits into the company’s overall training and education strategy.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.