The ChannelBuzz.ca New Year’s Podcast Series continues as we’re joined by James Chalmers, director of sales and partner alliances for ESET Canada, to discuss cybersecurity in 2018 and 2019 as he sees it.
We’ll talk about:
- ESET’s growth in 2018, including rapid expansion in the managed security space;
- partners’ security concerns in 2018;
- why it was the year of ransomware and how that’s shifting to cryptocurrency mining as we reach 2019;
- the company’s strategy for expanding its channel;
- plans for expansion into Western Canada in 2019;
- why 2019 will be a big year for the company’s enterprise protection offerings; and
- the mood in the channel about business prospects for 2019.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.