Data protection has been thrust into the spotlight by the recent WannaCry ransomware attack, but it’s always a hot topic for managed service providers eager to both help their customers protect their business, and maximize their own value.
Neal Bradbury, director of business development for Intronis MSP Solutions by Barracuda, joins us for this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast to discuss the important role the two concepts play in any MSP’s offerings.
We touch on:
- Why MSPs need to cover both security and data protection, and how they’re distinct from each other;
- How MSPs identify security and data protection opportunities, and handle the objections customers offer;
- How MSPs can beef up their security game and improve their business in so doing;
- How do MSPs ensure great customer experience when it comes to data protection; and
- Additional technologies, products, and services to round out an MSP security and data protection stack.
All that and more, in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.