Recent years have seen Cisco give managed services a lot of attention, with executives referring to the delivery mode as one of its biggest opportunity in the markets.
So what’s behind Cisco’s push towards managed services, and how are they going after the opportunity?
In this edition of the podcast, we’re joined by Erin Smirle, director of partner architectures and managed services for Cisco Canada and Enrique Villegas, routes to market lead in Americas Partner Marketing at Cisco, to discuss all things managed services from a Cisco point-of-view.
In the first of a three-part series on managed services with Smirle and Villegas, we definte the market and look at how Cisco is approaching it.
- how Cisco views managed services;
- why it’s become so important to Cisco, other vendors, and customers over the last two years;
- just how big the total addressable market around managed services is for Cisco and its partners;
- the nature of the customer lifecycle for managed service providers;
- the evolution of Cisco’s programs for MSPs;
- how Cisco engages with, educates and incentivizes managed services; and
- how partners can get involved with Cisco around managed services
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
During the conversation, Smirle and Villegas shared URLs for partners to learn more about its managed services programs. Current Cisco partners interested in learning more about its offerings for managed services can visit here. Solution providers interested in learning about Cisco’s partner programs can visit here.