Security is key to any technology solution, and managed services are certainly no exception. What kinds of challenges do MSPs face in making sure their offerings are as safe as possible? And how will the ever-evolving threatscape change those challenges in the near future?
In this edition of the podcast, we’re joined by Trevor Serebro, MSP and distribution territory manager for Kaspersky to discuss just that, Kaspersky’s value proposition in working with MSPs, and more.
- Serebro’s background in the channel and his role managing the MSP channel for Kaspersky;
- trends he’s seen over the last year in the security threatscape, including the rise of breaches that directly impact MSPs;
- Kaspersky’s background in the managed services space, why MSPs are important to Kaspersky, and what Kaspersky offerings are important to MSPs;
- what Serebro sees as Kaspersky’s biggest differentiators in working with MSPs;
- the emerging trends Serebro expects to see shaping the cybersecurity landscape over the days and months to come; and
- what MSPs can expect to see from Kaspersky in the near future.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.