Former Cisco Canada marketing head Luxy Thuraisingam returns to the podcast in her new role as global marketing lead at Cisco for a wide-ranging conversation on the role of marketing in business today and Cisco’s partner marketing efforts in its overall channel plans.
In this edition of the podcast, we discuss:
- her new role as leader of the global partner marketing organization at Cisco;
- helping partners perform and transform on a global scale;
- how Cisco looks to add value to partners through marketing;
- highlights of this year’s virtual Marketing Velocity events;
- the three trends that are going to shape marketing for Cisco partners for some time to come;
- why content is still king — but only if your content is great;
- why marketing is becoming closer and closer to the centre of the growth agenda, and why that’s elevating the role of marketing teams within organizations;
- why social media is the new digital handshake;
- some preliminary previews into what partners can expect from Cisco Partner Summit; and
- her priorities in leading global partner marketing for Cisco
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.