Mark Collins, vice president of the partner organization at Cisco Canada, talks about the year that was 2018 and offers thoughts for the year that will be 2019 in this edition of the New Year’s Podcast Series.
A veteran of the podcast, Collins joins us to discuss a big year for Cisco Canada, which included recognition as the company’s theatre of the year, and saw a Canada-based solution provider (Bell Canada) earn Americas Partner of the Year on the global stage of Partner Summit.
Along with those topics, Collins touches on:
- the company’s efforts around mental health and its Connected North program;
- highlights of the year in terms of technology, including the acquisition of Broadsoft, and the continuing growth of the Catalyst 9000 lineup;
- why this year’s Partner Summit was “the greatest meet-and-greet in the history of Cisco” with a lot of new leadership making their debuts;
- the transition the company is making towards subscriptions, and how its channel programs are moving in that direction as well; and
- the mood Collins sees in the channel as 2019 dawns.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS