Many in the channel know Greg Onoprijenko for his role as Ingram Micro Canada’s cloud leader. But you may not know Onoprijenko’s roots in the cloud before joining Ingram.
Prior to joining distribution, Onoprijenko looked at the channel from the solution provider side, with his own integrator organization. And in that role, he made an early bet on recurring revenues, a bet that would eventually lead him to the cloud.
In this edition of the podcast, we’ll chat with Onoprijenko about:
- running a solution provider business;
- how and why he decided to go all-in on recurring revenues and the cloud;
- how he made the changes to his organization;
- how those changes played out;
- how they shaped his ultimate sale of the business;
- lessons learned from his own cloud journey; and
- what solution providers involved in their own cloud journey today can learn from his experiences.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.