Avaya Canada had a big year in 2023 and is gearing up for 2024.
David Robertson, managing director and president of sales for Avaya Canada, joins us on this edition of the podcast to discuss how the Canadian organization fits into the company’s overall view, innovation and investment in Canada and where Avaya’s Canadian partners fit into its goal of delivering “innovation without disruption” for customers.
- the opening of a new Ottawa R&D facility;
- how Canada fits into the overall picture at Avaya, and the kind of growth Avaya has seen in Canada;
- the nature of Avaya’s customer base in Canada, and Avaya Canada’s status as the company’s third-biggest revenue market;
- how customers are choosing their voice and contact centre environment in a hybrid world;
- the value that partners bring to customers in a hybrid environment;
- Avaya Canada’s results for the end of fiscal year 2023 and its goals for fiscal year 2024;
- Avaya’s differentiator as a hybrid company that “can help customers choose their journey;”
- the evolution of the role partners in the Avaya ecosystem;
- where Avaya is investing in its partners and
- how Avaya is innovating in today’s market.
All this and much more are in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.