The New Year’s Podcast Series continues as we’re joined by Zack Dickson, vice president of the partner organization and SMB sales at Cisco Canada.
Dickson recounts Cisco’s performance in the Canadian market in 2022 and shares where the company is focused on partner opportunities for this year.
- highlights of the year 2022 for Cisco in Canada;
- bringing the new generation of Cisco’s partner specializations to market;
- getting the company’s channel back together in person for the first time in Dickson’s time with Cisco;
- why customers are looking to Cisco and partners for “a steady hand” in the market today;
- how partners are feeling about their business prospects in 2023;
- where partners have stepped up their game over the last two years;
- how partners are adapting their business and delivery model and delivering based on customer experience expectations;
- Cisco’s areas of focus in the early days of 2023;
- how partners are building repeatable solutions around sustainability;
- maximizing opportunity in a challenging economic market; and
- why Dickson feels now is an excellent time for every partner to “step into their differentiation.”
All this and much more are in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.