We tackle the headwinds and tailwinds shaping the managed services marketplace on this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, as we’re joined by Frank Colletti, executive vice president of worldwide sales at N-able.
Colletti guides us through a year that saw a lot of consolidation and scaling in the managed services space and lets us know what to expect for the rest of this year.
- the significant developments for N-able in 2022;
- the rising focus of MSPs on cloud technologies and the ability to help customers manage everything;
- the consolidation of MSPs and the ensuing move into the enterprise market by those now-larger MSPs;
- the headwinds and tailwinds the MSP channel is seeing right now, and how solution providers are differentiating themselves in the face of them;
- why managing the cloud will continue to be one of the fastest growth areas for MSPs this year;
- finding new adjacencies that MSPs can build into;
- why cross-selling is still so valuable for MSPs seeking growth;
- the importance of continual reinvention of managed services; and
- what partners can expect to see from N-able this year.
All this and much more are in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.