2021 saw Netskope appoint a new Canadian country manager in the form of Michael Micone amidst strong growth here and elsewhere, including a significant ramp-up of its Canadian data centre presence.
Now Micone joins us on the New Year’s Podcast Series to recap 2021 and let us know what we can expect from Netskope in the channel throughout 2022.
- Micone’s background and his new role as country manager for Netskope in Canada;
- highlights of Netskope’s 2021 growth in Canada and around the world;
- Netskope’s data centre growth across Canada;
- Netskope’s partner philosophy, and how it’s working with the channel in Canada;
- what Netskope looks for in channel partners;
- the most prominent cybersecurity issues of 2021;
- the buzzword factor of SASE, and the emergence of the security service edge;
- his thoughts on the matters the security space is going face this year;
- the four new product sets Netskope has recently introduced and how they will help drive the business in 2022;
- the priorities for Netskope in Canada this year;
- the company’s strategy for finding and onboarding new partners; and
- what partners can expect from Netskope this year.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.