The discussion of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere in 2019, the hot topic at most every partner and industry conference, and every vendor, partner, and customer’s big issue for empowering digital transformation. But how does a solution provider get started?
That’s what we discuss with Pat Finerty, vice president of alliances and channels at SAS Canada and Latin America. We caught up with Finerty at SAS Global Forum last week in Dallas, and discuss several topics around AI, including the data analytics company’s view on what it means — and will mean — for it and its partners.
We also discuss:
- how solution providers can get started in AI;
- why you should consider SAS as a partner on that journey;
- top concerns and challenges Finerty sees SAS partners facing as they look to implement AI into their solutions;
- the kinds of resources available to partners to help them educate themselves around the ever-evolving AI opportunity, both from SAS and from third parties; and
- how AI will end up impacting any solution any partner offers that centres on customer data.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.