At the recent Graphics Canada event near Toronto, I caught up with Scott Marsic, senior product manager at Epson, to discuss what the company believes is the coming of age of inkjets in the business printing market.
- the push on getting the word out and growing the business inkjet market;
- Epson’s differentiators in the business print market, with a scaled-down enterprise industrial product rather than a scaled-up consumer product;
- how end users are feeling about inkjets in the office;
- why educating the channel, which has spent decades positioning laser against inkjet, is an important next step business inkjets;
- how the company is approaching VARs, dealers, and managed service providers to move past laser biases;
- Epson’s all-in channel strategy;
- how the company supports managed print services with today’s business inkjet products; and
- the evolution of the imaging and printing channel, and how Epson offers protection for solution providers.
All that and more in this video interview.