LAS VEGAS — At this week’s SuiteWorld event here, NetSuite rolled out SuiteLife, a new “partner engagement initiative” that it says is aimed at going faster with its partners.
Based on the SuiteSucess customer engagement model the cloud software vendor introduced last year, SuiteLife promises to onboard partners much faster, and give existing partners access to new products from the cloud-based ERP vendor much faster.
In this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, we’re joined on the show floor at SuiteWorld by Craig West, vice president of channel sales at NetSuite, to discuss the launch of SuiteWorld and other issues in the NetSuite channel.
- the kind of growth in partner base NetSuite has seen in the last year, particularly outside of North America;
- how partnering with NetSuite will change for new and veteran partners alike under SuiteLife;
- how Oracle’s acquisition of NetSuite has impacted both the company’s partners and partner programs;
- whether NetSuite’s partner program should get closer to Oracle Partner Network;
- how the company is building demand and meeting needs in NetSuite partner for Oracle products and vice versa; and
- the most significant growth opportunities for NetSuite partners today; and
- where West is focusing his team’s efforts for the balance of the year.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.