New site sponsors D&H Canada take their turn in the New Year’s Podcast Series, as general manager Greg Tobin and vice president of sales Roy Rivers join us to talk about the highlights of 2018 and plans for 2019.
Among the topics on the table, Rivers and Tobin discuss:
- another profitable year with D&H Canada growing ahead of market pace;
- the technologies and strategies that enabled that growth;
- their priorities for 2019, including more education for more solution providers in more locations;
- the formation of solutions focus areas within D&H as they look to up-level the game of the SMB-focused IT solution provider;
- the resent change in structure at the distributor which has seen Tobin step aside from day-to-day management of the different business units in Canada in favour of more autonomy, while Rivers has moved into a role heading up sales for the whole company; and
- the mood in the channel on the heels of a last month of 2018 that showed some clear challenges.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.