ESET and D&H recently inked a distribution deal to add the security vendor’s products to the distributor’s line card. It’s just ESET’s second distribution partnership in Canada, joining its longstanding agreement with Ingram Micro Canada.
Cam Leetham, director of channel sales and alliances for ESET Canada, and Michelle Biase, general manager of D&H Canada, join us on the podcast to discuss the deal and what it will mean for the companies’ Canadian channel partners.
- what the new partnership means to both sides of the deal;
- why the time was right for ESET to expand its distribution footprint in Canada, and why it feels D&H was the right partner for it;
- how ESET fits into D&H Canada’s security business, and how the distributor is expanding its focus on security;
- which products will be available with D&H, and how their joint go-to-market will work;
- why smaller partners are interested in building their security business but finding it daunting, and how ESET and D&H can help;
- how security fits into just about any solution sales partners are building;
- the new types of partners ESET feels D&H will bring to the table for it and how they’re going to pursue those partners;
- how ESET will fit into D&H’s growing cloud marketplace, why cloud through the MSP community is a hot opportunity right now, and
- where the partnership goes from here.
All this and much more are in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.