After seeing impressive growth in 2020 and 2021, Ingram Micro Cloud isn’t taking its foot off the gas for 2022.
Jason Prashad, the distributor’s director of cloud for Canada, joins us on this edition of the podcast to share the highlights of 2021 and why he thinks the word for 2022 will be “hyper-growth.”
- Prashad’s journey at Ingram Micro up to leading the cloud business;
- Canada’s status as one of the biggest growth markets for cloud for Ingram Micro;
- the group’s focus on security, communication and collaboration;
- triple-digit growth in IaaS as the market matures;
- how the conversation about the cloud with partners evolved throughout 2021 with a focus on scale and practice-building;
- Ingram Micro’s new customer success focus and how it’s helping solution providers;
- Ingram’s expectation for “hypergrowth” in the cloud market this year;
- how customer expectations are changing, and how partners can meet those changing expectations;
- why security remains a significant growth opportunity for solution providers in the cloud market; and
- how solution providers can drive down churn rates and ensure their customers get the most out of their cloud investments.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.