Research shows that users who have not received cybersecurity awareness training click on 90 percent of links within emails. Unfortunately, that means a lot of your customers’ rank-and-file staff are unintentionally exposing their employers – and potentially you – to risks of breaches.
That’s just one of the reasons why it’s important that every employee for every business has a baseline of security training if they have access to email and the web at work.
On this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, we’re joined by Clark Collett, senior learning architect for ESET North America to discuss the company’s ESET Cybersecurity Awareness Training (ECAT) offerings, and how solution providers can add
- ESET’s history in cybersecurity training – first as a consumer tool, and then as something for business customers;
- the combination of free and premium training offerings;
- how the business-focused training offering works;
- ECAT and what differentiates it in an increasingly crowded field;
- how demand for training, and the training provided, has evolved over the last two years;
- how partners can work with ESET’s training programs, including NFR access so partners can make sure their people are up-to-speed internally;
- what partners can expect from ESET’s training portfolio in the near future, including MSP-focused management tools; and
- a current additional-margin campaign, as well as marketing supports available to partners.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.