Cisco Canada has a new channel chief, and he’s got a lot to say on the potential of the cloud market in this country.
In this edition of the podcast, we’re joined by Zack Dickson to discuss his new role leading the partner organization at Cisco Canada and dive deep into one of his top priorities, the $10 billion cloud market in this country.
- Zack’s experience heading up the partner organization at Cisco Canada thus far;
- His personal history in the industry and his experience working with solution providers;
- starting a leadership role during the pandemic, and how it illustrates the hybrid workplace model;
- the priorities for the Cisco Canada partner organization heading into Cisco’s newly-begun fiscal year;
- the conversations he’s having with partners around the cloud market in his new role, and why it illustrates how Cisco and its partners “have to show up differently”;
- the size and scale of the cloud market in Canada;
- the biggest drivers and inhibitors of the cloud market, and partners’ biggest challenge in the cloud space;
- where Cisco and its partners “will take a big step forward” in the cloud over the upcoming year;
- the relationship between building more agile cloud infrastructure and getting value out of existing technology investments — particularly when it comes to people; and
- what partners can expect from Cisco on the cloud front, including a more “deliberate” and “aggressive” Cisco in the market
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.