Oliver Tuszik, Cisco’s senior vice president of the Global Partner Organization, joins us for this edition of the New Year’s Eve Podcast Series.
Along with managing an ever-changing business environment in the face of a pandemic, 2020 saw Tuszik’s team make one of the biggest changes in its partner programs in two decades, while also undertaking an effort to significantly simplify how its partners manage their Cisco business. So it was a busy year. But Tuszik maintains the best is yet to come.
- how Cisco and its partners reacted to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- the major changes announced to the company’s partner program, and the new roles that partners old and new can take on under it;
- Cisco’s role in partner-to-partner connections as the company broadens the definition of what its partners do and how they do it;
- how Cisco brought its customer success lens to its partner program with the new Partner Experience Platform;
- top opportunities Tuszik sees for Cisco partners this year;
- the mood in the channel, and why both Tuszik and many partners are optimistic about 2021 despite the ongoing pandemic emergency; and
- Tuszik’s advice for partner success this year.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.