The New Year’s Podcast Series continues as we’re joined by Charlie Tomeo, chief revenue officer at Axcient, to discuss the highlights of 2020 and look ahead to the forces that will shape 2021.
- the company’s plan heading into 2020, and how that plan got adjusted in March;
- how Axcient moved to help MSPs in the early days of the pandemic;
- the role of cloud-based tools in helping the market shift dramatically to work-from-home;
- the launch of the Direct-to-Cloud strategy and lineup and how it ramped up;
- the heightened role of business continuity, and what that means when MSPs have to protect more personal devices than ever before;
- the trends that will shape the MSP community in 2021;
- what MSPs can expect from Axcient in 2021, including “exciting developments” in the first half of the year;
- the mood in the channel and why everybody’s going to need a few days off to recover from the first in-person industry events that actually happen;
- why the pandemic may shine the light on all the value MSPs bring to the table; and
- Charlie’s advice for MSPs this year.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.