Bill Brandel, one of the longest-term subjects of the New Year’s Podcast Series, is back for this year’s look back at the year that was and look forward to the year that will be.
And what a year it was. Find out Brandel’s thoughts on a year that was challenging for everyone personally, but presented unexpected opportunities professionally. And how will distribution continue to evolve on the other side of the pandemic?
- the response to the pandemic at Ingram Micro, and why Brandel feels it may form one of his proudest memories;
- the continuing rise of the cloud business in 2020 and what it means for Ingram’s data centre infrastructure business;
- why cybersecurity and robotic process automation are two of his biggest bets for 2021;
- what solution providers can expect from Ingram this year;
- the “mood” in the channel in the early days of 2021; and
- his advice for solution providers for the year that is currently unfolding.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.