Are your customers clear on the subtle differences between cloud strategies that are popular with businesses today? Are you?
In the third chapter of Intel’s Path to Cloud video series, the chipmaker tackles the differences and nuances between hybrid cloud and multi-cloud platforms, as host Phil Vokins, is joined by two of the Intel IT experts who have guided the company’s own successful cloud strategy. Together, they break down how Hybrid vs. Multi-Cloud plays out in real life.
Vokins joins us on the podcast this week to tee up Path to Cloud, with special attention to what the topic can mean to you and your business.
- the purpose of the Path to Cloud video series;
- why Intel is doing the video series;
- the topics of the first three videos;
- what VARs and MSPs can get out of watching the videos;
- the subject matter for the final three videos in Path to Cloud;
- how customers are feeling about their cloud journey at this point, and what solution providers can do to help them have the best experience going forward; and
- in a bit of a sidebar, what Intel is doing to help ease the current challenges in the supply chain for chips.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca podcast.
Did you know ChannelBuzz.ca is teaming with Intel Canada to give away Best Buy gift cards to our readers?
Simply click here to register. You’ll get access to Intel’s cloud-related whitepapers to help you build your business, and you’ll automatically be entered into our weekly draw for a $50 Best Buy gift card to help you build your next home tech project.