How can MSPs manage risk for their customers through premium security offerings, and what are the best models to tackle that?
Toby Nangle, global partnership and channel lead at Field Effect joins us for this edition of the podcast to discuss those issues, as well as looking at how the ever-changing world of security is presenting new challenges to solution providers.
- how the cyber threat landscape has changed for MSPs and the small businesses they serve;
- why MSPs need to secure their own air mask before helping their fellow passengers;
- what does a premium security offering from an MSP look like today;
- how to present a premium security service to customers;
- cybersecurity insurance in the SMB market, and why it’s still better to be proactive than reactive, but best to be both;
- how MSPs are deciding between one-size-fits-all and custom security offerings for their customers;
- why the most risk-averse customers are looking towards monitoring services;
- how MSPs can protect themselves even when customers are choosing risk over a higher-priced service; and
- how MSPs can best prepare themselves for the next threats to emerge.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.