Like so many other things in the business world, how users print has been changed dramatically by the COVID19 pandemic and the ensuring move towards more flexible “hybrid” workplace concepts.
What does it mean to VARs, and especially to managed service providers, when many of the print devices they have to service and manage are now located in people’s homes and not centrally in an office? And how is this shift changing the kinds of printers people buy in the first place? What’s a partner to do to help customers meet their changing print needs with security and manageability built in?
On this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, we’re joined by Kaila Murphy, product manager for business inkjet at Epson Americas, to break down the trends that are shaping the business printing world.
- what printings look like in the hybrid workspace;
- why the move from centralized print to distributed print may be permanent;
- the continuing growth in prominence of A4 printing;
- how Epson’s product lineup maps to those trends;
- what these trends mean to channel partners offering managed print;
- how does managing the print fleet look in the hybrid workplace; and
- the big lessons learned of the pandemic experience in the printing market — creativity and adaptability.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.