October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month, and in Canada and around the world, government’s are trying to raise their citizens’ games when it comes to staying safe online.
How has that been different in the COVID era, and what can channel partners do to help their customers build their awareness? We tackle those questions and more in this edition of the podcast, as we’re joined by Tony Anscombe, global security evangelist at ESET.
- the need to have a month — or longer — devoted to cybersecurity awareness;
- how, and why, this year’s cybersecurity awareness month has been different;
- what ESET was up to in support of Cybersecurity Awareness Month;
- how consumers and businesses are doing in terms of levels of awareness and keeping up with a rapidly changing threatscape;
- the close relationship between security and privacy, and how government action on privacy is helping out awareness of security;
- how MSPs and channel partners can help their customers build their own security awareness, both during Cybersecurity Awareness Month and year-round;
- how the move to remote work has changed how businesses think about security and solve their security challenges; and
- the future of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.