Sustainability is ever more important for businesses who want to attract and keep happy talent, and done right can be a boon to the bottom line.
In this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, we’re joined by Frances Edmonds, sustainability lead for HP Canada, to discuss the company’s efforts to help partners and customers alike minimize the environmental impact of their printing efforts.
- the circular economy, and HP’s Montreal connection to closed loop recycling;
- results of recent research that shows employees are demanding their employers pursue more sustainable approaches;
- the business benefits for partners and customers alike in taking a greener approach to printing;
- how a focus on print sustainability can be a competitive differentiator for solution providers; and
- why a greater focus on sustainability can be a profit-lifter for managed print service providers.
We also share some resources solution providers can use to help customers in their journeys:
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.