Epson is taking a less-is-more approach with its lineup of WorkForce printers for business, reducing the number of SKUs it offers and simplifying its supply chain to maximize availability.
In this edition of the podcast, we’re joined by Kaila Murphy, product manager at Epson, to discuss the move from six WorkForce printers down to two, the decision to standardize management tools, and what it all means for partners.
- the consolidation of the WorkForce lineup;
- why the company is focused on manageability;
- how the twin market dynamics of hybrid work and managed print services led to different needs in its business printers;
- how Epson changed its printer components to make sure inventory is reliably available;
- a new user interface for its multifunction devices;
- a dramatic increase in available total paper capacity;
- the drive towards greater reliability and higher recommended monthly volumes;
- what partners can expect from Epson for the rest of 2023; and
- why partners can expect to see more promotions and programs from Epson than they have in recent years.
All this and much more are in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.