The digital-first mentality in business is creating opportunities for workstation-class systems to move into new roles and workloads. And Intel has new high-end workstation processors ready to take advantage of those opportunities.
In this edition of the podcast, Phil Vokins, director of channels, ISVs and cloud for Intel Canada discusses what’s new with the Xeon W processor family and the evolution of the market for workstations in Canada.
- the goals for the new generation of the Xeon W processor family;
- how Intel is approaching sustainability in terms of the manufacturing and operation of processors;
- how accelerators make computing better for Xeon W users;
- the workloads Intel is targeting for workstations in the current environment;
- what partners should be looking at and highlighting when offering new-generation workstations to their customers;
- how the market for workstations is evolving and emerging opportunities for workstation-class computing; and
- how a “digital-first” mentality is driving workstation demand.
All this and much more are in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS