Ransomeware dominated the headlines around cybersecurity in 2021 and is likely to continue in 2022. So how can a solution provider best help their customers be ready for the threats that are out there today and those coming shortly?
We tackle those problems and much more on this podcast as we are joined by Kaspersky Canada channel leader Jim Chalmers and enterprise account manager Greg DeLeemans.
- highlights and trends of 2021 in cybersecurity;
- the prevalence of ransomware and why it’s likely to continue as a significant force;
- the balance between prevention and detection, and how customers are tackling challenges around detection;
- the challenge and the opportunity around smaller business clients being targeted more frequently;
- why partners are going to have to go more end-to-end when it comes to security in 2022 as customers look to have a single partner for company-wide security needs;
- how solution providers will be growing both organically and through acquisition this year;
- how the continuing shortage in security talent will play out in the partner community this year; and
- building cybersecurity awareness training into security offerings in the hybrid workplace world, and why it has to become a more mandatory part of partner security offerings
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.