In this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, we’re joined by Jeff Volpe, president of ViewSonic Americas to discuss a couple of big journeys: the journey of the company from the monitor vendor of yesterday to a much more solutions-focused crafter of AV and collaboration offerings, and surrounding that, the journey that ViewSonic and its channel have been on through the onset of the pandemic through to the ongoing rise of the hybrid workplace, and beyond.
- ViewSonic’s journey with the channel over the last 18 months of the pandemic;
- the explosion of display demand as the world moved to work-from-home;
- how ViewSonic has evolved from a desktop monitors vendor towards a display and collaboration solutions provider;
- how ViewSonic bridges the gap between IT and AV channels;
- the trends that will shape the display and AV markets out of the hybrid workplace movement;
- Volpe’s advice to solution providers on helping their customers rearchitect for hybrid workplace and thoughts on finding opportunities; and
- how ViewSonic’s partner programs and channel enablement mechanisms are changing to meet the changing needs of partners. (Find out more about the ViewSonic partner program here.)
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.