2020 was a year unlike any other for every business and indeed every person. And given the rapid change of pace in technology needs and how businesses operated during the year-defining pandemic, it should be no surprise that interested in, and the need for, security was heightened.
We kick off this year’s New Year’s Podcast Series with site sponsors by reviewing the year that was 2020, and previewing what’s likely to come in 2021, with Cam Leetham, director of channel sales and alliances for ESET Canada.
- ESET Canada’s performance through the weird experience that was 2020;
- the company’s expanding presence in the Canadian West, and its increasingly-important relationship with distributor Ingram Micro Canada;
- how malware bad actors reacted to the pandemic, and how ESET’s Montreal-based security research team reacted to that reaction;
- ESET’s evolving strategy, including new products in the office and cloud security areas; and
- new resources the company has surfaced to help partners and customers alike stay on top of their security posture.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.