The ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast kicks off its 2020 New Year’s Podcast Series by taking a look back at 2019 and a look ahead at what’s to come in 2020 with Bill Brandel, country chief executive for Ingram Micro Canada.
Brandel joins us to discuss:
- the company’s highlights for 2019 in Canada, including new leaders in sales and finance;
- the evolution of the distributor’s advanced technologies and services focus and the rise of IoT as a major opportunity for solution providers;
- the Comet Competition, which saw Ingram working with early-stage ISVs that wouldn’t have historically been on the map for distribution;
- the changing nature of distribution and what it will mean for the relationship between solution providers and distributors;
- his thoughts on the year that was 2019 in the Canadian channel;
- the top priorities for Ingram Micro Canada in 2020; and
- the mood in the Canadian solution provider community heading into 2020.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.