D&H will wrap up its events schedule for Canada this month with stops in Vancouver and Quebec City. And in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, we’re joined by Roy Rivers, vice president of sales, and Randy Churchill, director of business development, to discuss their plans.
In Vancouver, the distributor brings its full-scale Technology Conference with a focus on solutions areas including eSports and digital signage, while in Quebec City, it’s a solutions event focused on device refresh opportunities.
- how D&H Canada’s business is doing as they close the first half of their fiscal year;
- how the company’s events are evolving to helping solution providers build profitable practices;
- what’s on tap for both events;
- the broader technology practices focus of the Vancouver event, and the deep-dive on opportunities around device refresh in Quebec City;
- D&H’s investment in Quebec and the opportunity it sees there and in other markets outside the “big four” markets in Canada;
- the open invitation for solution providers not currently working with D&H Canada to attend their events; and
- what we can expect from D&H Canada in terms of events in 2020
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
The final two dates on D&H’s events schedule for Canada in 2019 are:
Technology Conference: Vancouver
Sheraton Vancouver Airport
November 14, 2019
Quebec City Solutions Show
Aquarium of Quebec
November 20, 2019