In this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, we talk to three SAS Canada partners about their relationship with the analytics software vendor.
Recorded at the company’s SAS Global Forum earlier this year, we chat with Dr. Peter Turney from CT Global Solutions, Julio Tavares from Deloitte, and Alain Cormier of Novipro. Along with their highlights of Global Forum, we discuss:
- the changing face of SAS’ solutions offerings and how they work together with partner focus areas;
- the role of AI and ML in analytics;
- how SAS’ investment in R&D provides benefits to its partners;
- the company’s growing focus on tools for marketers and marketing;
- how the company’s efforts to use its analytics for social good touch the company’s partners; and
- how partners find ROI in new opportunities that may not have been traditionally in their area of expertise.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.