As ChannelBuzz.ca readers know, D&H Canada recently introduced a lineup of managed and professional services for SMB-focused Canadian VARs. In this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, we go deeper, chatting with Roy Rivers, vice president of sales at D&H Canada, and Chris Ralston, director of vendor management, about the new services the distributor is offering.
- the thinking behind the services strategy and the role distribution plays in helping SMB focused VARs offer more in-depth services without making major investments;
- what services they offer today and how they fit into helping solution providers have a deeper bench;
- why it’s focusing on security-related professional services;
- its flexible approach in working with partners under their brand, how D&H differentiates itself in a world of distributors offering such services;
- how its Canadian services different from those the distributor has been offering in the U.S.;
- how the initial launch of the services in Canada has gone and been received by the community; andnext steps for the services offerings in Canada.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.