Canadians are feeling better about their digital transformation efforts.
That’s one of the key findings of Dell EMC’s bi-annual Digital Transformation Index research, which examines how companies evaluate their own progress in reshaping their company for the future using digital technology.
In this edition of the podcast, we sit down with John Byrne, president of the North American commercial business at Dell EMC about the latest survey.
- how Canadian businesses feel about their digital transformation progress, and how that’s changed since the company’s last survey;
- how the very nature of digital transformation itself is evolving;
- how attitudes about digital transformation have evolved around the world;
- what strategies and mindsets set companies up for success;
- what solution providers can do to help companies identify their path forward and opportunities; and
- intersperse it all with lots of examples of Canadian digital transformation success stories.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.