The ChannelBuzz.ca New Year’s Podcast Series continues as we’re joined by Bill Brandel, country chief executive for Ingram Micro Canada, to discuss highlights of Ingram’s performance in 2018, and its plans and vision for 2019.
In this podcast, we’ll discuss:
- the distributor’s performance in 2018, including industry awards it received, and new vendors brought on board;
- the importance of security as it adjusted its overall security strategy for a more complete go-to-market;
- the cloud business and how it continued to evolve last year;
- why Brandel feels IT asset disposition is “an overlooked area in the industry,” and why it’s becoming a key line of business for Ingram;
- what the distributor will do differently to get the word out in 2019, particularly around some of its newer business areas;
- Brandel’s thoughts on what 2019 will bring for Ingram’s business and the channel in general; and
- thoughts on the mood in the channel community.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.