Last month, Tech Data Canada and Cisco Canada jointly unveiled the latest evolution of the distributor’s Advanced Technology Solutions Centre at its Mississauga, Ont. headquarters.
Featuring the latest equipment from Cisco and a number of complementary vendors, the ATSC serves as both a place for partners to test potential solutions, and to show off some of the latest enterprise technology to customers and prospects.
In this episode of the podcast, Rola Dagher, president of Cisco Canada, and Ed Galasso, general manager of Tech Data Canada, discuss:
- their joint investment in the ATSC;
- what the partnership means to both parties;
- what solutions providers can do with the new capabilities of the centre;
- how solution providers can get access; and
- where the partnership goes from here.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.