The new year brings new leadership at Ingram Micro Canada. The distributor has introduced Tyler Coughlan, formerly a sales leader with the company, as its new chief country executive for Canada as longtime former Canadian boss Bill Brandel heads back to the U.S. to lead go-to-market in that country for Ingram.
Both Coughlan and Brandel joins us for this edition of the podcast to discuss the leadership change, Brandel’s seven years heading up Ingram Micro Canada, and where the distributor is headed this year.
- Brandel’s new role at Ingram Micro, heading up U.S. go-to-market;
- Brandel’s thoughts on his time leading Ingram Micro Canada;
- an introduction to Coughlan and his experience with Ingram Micro;
- biggest opportunities for Ingram Micro Canada and solution providers in 2024;
- Coughlan’s early-day priorities for the distributor this year and
- why partners can expect “active engagement” from Ingram Micro Canada.
All this and much more are in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.