As they are in so many fields, artificial intelligence and machine learning are bringing transformation to the contact centre and customer experience realms. The two technologies have the potential to take automated customer interaction systems out of the range of capabilities of today, and into a realm where today’s guest says every customer experience can be a birthday party.
Find out more in this edition of the podcast as we’re joined by Steve Brock, with Avaya’s OneCloud marketing team, for a deep dive into the technology, the forces behind it and where it’s all going.
- what is virtual agent technology and how the experience works;
- how the technology has expanded in scope and in importance with customers;
- how virtual agents fit into the shift to the “experience economy,” and what that experience economy means for companies;
- why every business experience needs to be a birthday party;
- what constitutes an experience anyhow;
- how technology has moved from not wasting time, to saving time, through to making time spent with customers more valuable;
- what is total experience, and how does it bring digital transformation, user, customer, and employee experiences together;
- how Avaya Virtual Agent works and the cloud-based model behind it;
- how it integrates with reporting, back-end contact centre infrastructure, and more, enabling deeper learning and better experiences;
- how far virtual agent technology has to come based on where it’s at now, and how AI and machine learning can help bridge the gap;
- the role partners play in architecting virtual agent solutions and the business processes behind those solutions;
- the emergence of Avaya Experience Builders as a set of partners with specific skillsets to bring virtual agent to bear;
- how IT solution providers can start to build up a practice around building virtual agent solutions; and
- the tricky nature of delivering a unique experience for any one of the nearly 8 billion peopleon the planet, each with a different expectation of that experience.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS