The idea of multi-vendor solutions, and indeed, multi-vendor partner ecosystems is a trend that is seemingly permanently on the rise in the channel. More solution providers, technology partners, vendors, and their collective customers are seeing the benefit of teams of organizations working together to deliver the best possible solutions.
In today’s edition of the podcast, we’re joined by Adam Seens from Avaya Canada and Dave Hoekstra, from Avaya strategic partner Calabrio to discuss how those ecosystems work in the Avaya world.
- what an ecosystem play means for Avaya;
- how Calabrio works with Avaya as a strategic alliance partner;
- how Avaya makes connections amongst its ecosystem partners;
- the type of growth Avaya is seeing in multi-vendor and multi-cloud ecosystems;
- what makes the difference for Calabrio between “partnerships” and partnerships;
- how alliance partners connect to Avaya’s solution provider channel;
- where both Avaya and Calabrio see their partnership going in the near future; and
- how the two worked together to help Superior Propane with call analytics.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS