ESET Canada boss Bob Bonneau joins us on the podcast to discuss the security vendor's new brand, its approach to bundling products, its new Canadian headquarters and much more.
ESET’s new brand and tagline, “Progress. Protected.” gets to the heart of what the company and its many solution providers do. So what does it mean for the company, its partners and customers?
In this podcast edition, ESET Canada country manager Bob Bonneau joins us to discuss the new brand, ESET Canada’s new home, its approach to bundling products and more.
- what’s behind ESET’s new “Progress. Protected.” tagline and image, and what does it mean;
- ESET’s strategy of bundling security offerings and simplifying its line card;
- what ESET’s new brand means for how it works with the channel;
- what partners can expect from ESET over the rest of the year;
- ESET Canada’s new headquarters facility and its expansion plans in Canada; and
- why partners should check out the digital ESET World event.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.