Kaspersky Canada is looking to make some noise in the Canadian channel, and we find out how in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
We’re joined by James Chalmers, territory channel manager for Canada at Kaspersky to take a look at the security company’s business in 2020, and preview the plan for 2021.
- what Chalmers has learned about Kaspersky since joining the company mid-way through last year;
- why Kaspersky’s existing lineup left it in good shape for the sudden adjustments the market made in the face of the pandemic;
- how Kaspersky managed to meet most of its business goals for 2020 in spite of COVID-19;
- the soon-to-open Transparency Centre in New Brunswick where partners and customers can learn a lot more about Kaspersky’s technologies;
- why protecting the edge isn’t nearly enough anymore;
- why customers are going to lean on partners more than ever in a work-from-home world;
- what partners can expect from Kaspersky over the course of 2021;
- how Kaspersky is going to take a higher profile this year;
- how the company is looking to build its channel “with old friends and new friends” alike; and
- Chalmers’ advice for partners on building their security business in 2021.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.