As 2021 begins, the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast takes a look at some of the top cybersecurity trends of the day and offers some advice to MSPs looking to keep their customers safe, as we’re joined by Mark Ballegeer, systems engineer at Barracuda MSP.
- top trends amongst cyberthreats, including examples of some of the biggest cyberattacks of recent months;
- why email continues to be the number-one vector of attack;
- the rise in the number of state-sponored infiltrations;
- the biggest challenges MSPs face, including an increasingly remote workforce, undereducated end users at their customers, and the need to constantly keep ahead of new attack methods;
- top advice for security smart MSPs;
- why MSPs can and should believe that it can happen to them;
- how to stay relevant and competitive; and
- how MSPs can future-proof their approach to security.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.