Top Infoblox channel executives Lori Cornmesser and Sandy Janes join us on this edition of the podcast to discuss the highlights of 2020 and take a look at what’s to come in 2021.
It was a year unlike any other, but in many ways, the sudden and extreme focus on enabling work-from-anywhere played into the gameplan for Infoblox, and Cornmesser and Janes discuss exactly how. They also offer a look at what to expect from the company this year and offer their advice for solution providers looking to build their business.
- the personal and professional lessons learned in 2020, including how well virtual really works and that diversity isn’t just a tagline;
- the acceleration of digital transformation and the role partners played in making that happen;
- the development of the partner program at Infoblox;
- how the shift to remote work in 2020 played into Infoblox’s product line and game plan;
- the kind of growth the company saw in the channel last year, including 50 percent of new customers coming in from partners;
- the importance of leadership and relationship-building when times are tough;
- the closer of the equity of Infoblox and what that means for the company and its partners going forward;
- new programs and new incentives Infoblox introduced in 2020, and what to expect on those fronts in 2021;
- top opportunities for channel partners this year;
- their upcoming virtual Americas Partner Summit; and
- why consistency in the channel is the name of the game for 2021.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.