The ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast has checked in with many aspects of how the sudden shift to work-from-home caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted solution providers’ businesses, and the demand for technology in the market.
But today, we take our first deep dive into how office printing demands have changed with fewer people in the office, and the need to keep a distance for those who are in the office.
We’re joined by Kaila Murphy, product manager at Epson, to discuss how the print vendor and its partners are helping customers change amid all the transitions forced upon them by COVID-19.
- what Epson is doing to support partners and customers in their transitions;
- how the company’s Supertank technology lends itself well to print demands for work-from-home workers;
- how customers can continue to take advantage of printing sustainability best practices in a very different environment;
- how partners with managed print offerings can adapt to “the new normal”;
- what changes Epson anticipates seeing in the business printing market in the near future; and
- some unexpected new print opportunities that are being emerging as a result of changes brought on by the pandemic.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.